Criteria for Evaluating Solutions
To tackle the air quality issues present within China, various solutions have been presented as a response. To evaluate the effectiveness of each, the criteria below will express the necessary features required and be a goal that acceptable solutions need to address:
- It needs to address the issues both in the short and long term
- It needs to spread awareness of the issue so the general public and political figures are aware of the issue and communities can collaborate to achieve the answer together
- It needs to monitor various areas and asses the priority and necessity of each individual area. Based on the demographics and results, solutions will be devised in response
- It needs to answer the key causes of the issue, minimising the ability for issue to occur.
- It needs to be achievable within a reasonable timeframe.
- It needs to have the costs of the solution have little or no impact upon the ability for it to be carried out.